Master of Science in Law,Governance, Risk and Compliance (MSc)
MSc in Law, Governance, Risk and Compliance is a professional programme, delivered in collaboration with the International Compliance Association (ICA) for those seeking career-enhancing postgraduate qualifications. The programme is aimed specifically at building international legal and GRC knowledge and will prove hugely popular with students and firms from around the world. The programme is designed to meet the demand from firms for highly-skilled legal and GRC professionals (covering Anti-Money Laundering/Counter-Terrorist Financing, Regulatory Compliance, Risk and Legal areas). The link between legal skills and core GRC skills is extensive. The merging of these areas will create a range of professionals that are more in line with the modern demands and pressures being encountered in the financial services sector. This programme will focus on the mix of professional skills required to apply regulations in practice – analysis, drafting and presentation skills, among others – so that you are equipped with the knowledge you will need as you build your international career.
- Enhance your career with a qualification that reflects cutting-edge approaches to international law, regulatory risk and compliance
- Learn the professional skills required to apply regulations on the global stage in the field of GRC
- Gain practical experience from tutors with international experience
- Benefit from modules designed in conjunction with leading professional law firms
- Study via online distance-learning course
- Receive a professional, recognised and valuable Master’s degree